qualitative recruiting workshop
Qualitative Recruiting Workshop
- What is qualitative research?
- How is a focus group different from an in-depth interview?
- What can companies do with the results of qualitative research?
- How is the recruiting actually done?
- What resources are used?
- How has recruiting for qualitative research changed in the last five years?
Learn this and more at MRA's Qualitative Recruiting Workshop. A facilitator
will conduct hands-on training exercises designed for new or intermediate level
recruiters and individuals responsible for this function. Small group practice
sessions will provide opportunities to perform recruiting tasks. Learn acceptable
and ethical procedures for recruiting qualified respondents.
Currently Scheduled Qualititative Recruiting Workshops:.
||August 6, 2004
||8:30am - 4:30pm
||Focus Pointe Boston
18 Tremont Street, 11th Floor
Boston, MA 02108
||$125 Members / $160 Nonmembers
Includes: Continental Breakfast, light lunch, and workshop materials
For more information contact:
Marketing Research Association
1344 Silas Deane Hwy., Suite 306 Rocky Hill, CT 06067-0230
Tel: 860-257-4008 Fax: 860-257-3990 [email protected]
©2000-2002 Marketing Research Association, Inc. All Rights Reserved