home > events > conferences
ADVERTISE AT AN MRA CONFERENCE
You can play a role in our conferences via advertising in the Conference Program
Book. This exposure reaches a target audience of research professionals. Deadline
to order for the 2004 Fall Education Conference is September 9, 2004.
Full (7"w X 10" h) and Half (7"w X 4.75"h) page ad space
available. Click HERE
for pricing and to order.
Required AD Specifications
All ads must include the following:
- Name and Version of program in which ad was created.
- Hard copy of ad, either mailed print out or fax. Fax hard copy of ads to (860)
- Contact name and phone number.
- All art and fonts MUST BE included (both screen and printer
- Art & Images should be 300 ppi or greater, grey scale or black and white.
No color ads, please.
- E-mail questions to [email protected],
call New Image Printers at (860) 646-0338 and ask for Jay, or call MRA Headquarters
at (860) 257-4008.
Ads must be submitted on film, disk, or via email. Camera ready material not
accepted. If submitting the ad on disk or via email you must create it using one
of the following programs:
- Quark Express
- Page Maker
- Microsoft Publisher
Microsoft Word ads cannot be accepted.
Ads will be printed exactly as submitted. MRA can not assist in any