home > research resources
RESOURCES FOR THE PROFESSIONAL RESEARCHER
Follow the links to the right for a World of Resources to help the professional
researcher. Here a just a few resources available at your fingertips.
- Need to find a qualified research provider? Search the Blue Book.
- Want to contact a fellow MRA member? Search the Connector.
- Have a question about marketing research? Ask the Advisors!
- Need to know how to calculate sample size, confidence interval, incidence,
or response rates? Check out our Research Calculators
- Need to know current refusal, cooperation and response rates and ways to improve
them? Click on Respondent Cooperation.
- Can't find a resource or want to suggest one? Email us at [email protected]
Marketing Research Association
1344 Silas Deane Hwy., Suite 306 Rocky Hill, CT 06067-0230
Tel: 860-257-4008 Fax: 860-257-3990 [email protected]
©2000-2002 Marketing Research Association, Inc. All Rights Reserved