Further your career by taking advantage of MRA's many benefits:
- Networking with nearly 3,000 industry professionals - From End Users/Clients to Interviewers.
- Educational & training programs on the national and local level (details).
- Choices of additional benefits that are included with an MRA membership at no additional cost. Click for details on our Value-Added Membership Structure.
- Our monthly magazine, Alert! providing 8400 readers per month with the latest information in the profession (details). Members can view archived Alert! issues online.
- Opportunity to list and advertise in the Blue Book Research Services Directory, an MRA publication in the hands of the Honomichl Top 50, ARF End User/Clients and MRA End User members (details).
- eNews, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Members Only discounts on MRA products and services.
- A free listing in our membership roster, The Connector, as well as live access to industry contacts through the Online Connector (details).
- Access to Member's Only information on the Website. Ask the Advisors when you have a tough research related question.
- 12 local Chapters providing local networking and education events across the nation (details). In addition, MRA is currently developing a Virtual International Chapter.
- Professional Standards and Best Practices are available to help guide you along your career path.
- Legislative and Respondent Cooperation Advocacy - MRA protects the profession from negative sources and press.
- Added benefits from the IMRO division of MRA, encompassing leading online research companies.
- Discounts on CMOR & ARF products, services and events.
- Membership Mailing List (details).
- Value-Priced Health Insurance - Including Part-Time Employee Coverage (details).
- Additional Affinity Programs
Click Here to Join the Association that has been Directing the Future of Research since 1957.