Click here to join MRA today.
As an End User/Client (buyer of research), you have unique and vital needs. Over the past few years, MRA has been listening to you and created a membership section to anticipate and meet your needs.
Our goal is to improve the business process of research. We do this through business services, information resources, education, Certification and providing channels for success.
Top Six End User Services
1. End User Desk Network: Utilizing a secure server, MRA End User members have a conduit to reach out to communicate globally to other End Users or suppliers. Contact is initiated by an End User to conduct a one-on-one level of interaction.
2. End User Office University: Quality at-your-desk education, to help you stay on top of your game. It is through this University that you can maintain Certification in a convenient format.
3. End User Online Forum: This unique offering uses a secure Internet format to provide an interactive network for research End Users from around the globe. The goal is to create a 24/7 networking environment for End Users to use to challenge, inform and aide each other. Participants can drop in and out as they desire.
4. Ask MRA: When you need information or an informed, unbiased opinion, where do you go? ASK MRA. This team of advisors covers the breadth of the profession.
5. End User Certification: The profession's only Certification program, PRC, has specially designed Certification for End Users aimed at maintaining your quality efforts and preparing for future career steps.
6. End User Forum and Conference: Twice a year we deliver Conferences with a track solely for End Users. As part of this process, we have a secure forum for End Users to network and discuss issues or day-to-day business concerns.
Additional End User Membership Benefits
1. Regulatory Updates: MRA knows how difficult it is to keep up with legal and regulatory issues in and outside the US. Let us do it for you.
2. Networking Opportunities: Network with research providers at our popular Conferences.
3. Regional Networking: Through MRA’s 12 Chapters, you can develop regional networks of researchers and End Users.
4. Blue Book Online RFPs - Coming soon!: Utilizing this service, one can complete the RFP template or submit a proprietary RFP in a secure area. End Users can specify parameters and send RFPs to companies fitting particular profiles. The system offers the End User the opportunity to determine the exact net they cast or cast the largest net possible.
5. Blue Book: Print version of the US's premier researcher’s guide. One stop, extensively detailed directory of research suppliers.
6. Blue Book Online: Live version with added enhancements, such as direct links, virtual tours, side-by-side comparisons of up to four potential suppliers, with cross modality functions. You have the ability to select different types of research companies to collaborate and perform different areas of project. All security enable and confidentiality ensured.